2000 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Consumer Review: Nightmare

2000 Mercedes-Benz S-Class - Consumer Review

S430 Sedan (4.3L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Nightmare
By DSMITH303 on

2000 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430 4dr Sedan

Thought this was my dream car, but it has turned out to be a nightmare! I've had three air-compressed shocks go bad on me, each costs about $1,300 to fix, a ball joint, and a crankshaft sensor. Thank goodness I have a personal mechanic that does the work or I'd probably go bankrupt soon. what else? I have a leak in the back of the car, which makes rainy days scary and the CD player is on the blink. There is no doubt that this is a beautiful car, but it seems as if I am waiting for the next thing to go wrong! This is not what I thought owning a Mercedes would be like. This is definitely the first and last Benz I am going to own, so much for my dream car. Seriously, I hope it gets better.

A great ride, especially on long rides. Very good looking car and has very good power.

Make a car worth the money people pay for them. People want quality and substance in a car not just a pretty design, if that was the case I would buy a Dodge Challenger! Mercedes, please give people the quality in which they are paying for.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review