1996 Mercedes-Benz S-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-Class model:
Riding deep for cheap
By benzkrazee on 11/04/08 19:22 PM (PST)

1996 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S600 4dr Sedan

What a car and such a bargain! A one owner car purchased for $125,000 (no misprint) less than sticker. It runs great, fuel mileage is good for a 5,000lb. car, and so far it has been bullet-proof reliable. If you want a great car, this is the ultimate. Just beware that when it needs repair, make sure you use your AMEX card because you will exceed your credit limit with any other card (S600 parts are very expensive)

MB S600
By tareq on 10/08/08 14:37 PM (PDT)

1996 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S600 4dr Sedan

A fabulous car from 13 years the date I bought and still feels and looks new. It is a great car with great power of 12 cylinders. I love this car. I bought a new 2008 Lexus and I had to do some repairs after 6 months, but the Mercedes I had nothing to do but the checkups every year

ultimate motoring
By esq on 05/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S600 4dr Sedan

Vehicle was purchased Starmarked from dealer -- in excellent shape with 27k miles. Has been an excellent driving experience, especially on the highway. Very easy to exceed speed limits because car is totally quiet, smooth and has unprecedented power reserve for accelerating, even at high speeds. Car has suffered very high depcreciation since purchase.