1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-Class model:
I Love This Car!
By $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on 04/07/10 17:44 PM (PDT)

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S320 SWB 4dr Sedan

This car is wonderful. I bought this with a 175,000 miles and she runs like new. I'm so particular about my car but everything works. I'm happy

Old Reliable
By andy on 07/29/05 10:47 AM (PDT)

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S320 SWB 4dr Sedan

This vehicle has been terrific to own and drive. It is comfortable and extremely reliable. I have only had one major repair, when the condenser went bad after 8 years. Beyond that, virtually all that has been needed is routine maintainence. The vehicle is roomy inside, and has a very large trunk. I have put on 186K miles and have never had a problem with either the engine or transmission.

Long Time Benz Owner
By TerryN. on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S320 SWB 4dr Sedan

I have owned over 20 Mercedes and this is the finest I have had to date. From the E430, SL500 to an S500. This S320 has phenominal power and excellent gas mileage. At a current $250 a gallon at the pump, this is a dream especially considering it's weight. Has 145,000 and not a problem yet. Rock solid as always. The S Class is the finest motorcar money can buy. It blows my Rolls into the weeds.

Bye Mercedes
By cuperqui on 06/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S320 SWB 4dr Sedan

I have owned a mercedes for 25 years to include various classes. The S-class was the ultimate car. You feel very much in control of the car. Long highway drives are effortless. However, purchase a good extended warranty. Power windows mechanism have gone out on two windows in my S-class, gasket and seals have been replace twice, the illumination of dashboard components have gone out twice and maintence and repairs are expensive. I recently moved to a Lexus 430 and admittedly I miss my Mercedes drive but the Mercedes pails in comparison to the luxury features of my Lexus and the reliability of the Lexus.

Mercedes S320
By Len Gaby on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S320 SWB 4dr Sedan

First time I have driven a car to over 100,000 miles. Hard to imagine a better vehicle from any aspect.

great car
By happy owner on 02/28/02 13:31 PM (PST)

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S320 SWB 4dr Sedan

The S class is one of the greatest cars ever made. It is solid, comfortable, and genuinely a pleasure to drive. I have owned mine since 1997, and I still look forward to driving it. My wife owns a new M class (2002), but I greatly prefer my car.