Used 1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S320 SWB Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-Class model:

I Love This Car!
By $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S320 SWB 4dr Sedan

This car is wonderful. I bought this with a 175,000 miles and she runs like new. I'm so particular about my car but everything works. I'm happy

Quiet ride and handling sound system vac door locks

Gas mileage.

Old Reliable
By andy

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S320 SWB 4dr Sedan

This vehicle has been terrific to own and drive. It is comfortable and extremely reliable. I have only had one major repair, when the condenser went bad after 8 years. Beyond that, virtually all that has been needed is routine maintainence. The vehicle is roomy inside, and has a very large trunk. I have put on 186K miles and have never had a problem with either the engine or transmission.

Long Time Benz Owner
By TerryN.

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S320 SWB 4dr Sedan

I have owned over 20 Mercedes and this is the finest I have had to date. From the E430, SL500 to an S500. This S320 has phenominal power and excellent gas mileage. At a current $250 a gallon at the pump, this is a dream especially considering it's weight. Has 145,000 and not a problem yet. Rock solid as always. The S Class is the finest motorcar money can buy. It blows my Rolls into the weeds.

Everything

Bye Mercedes
By cuperqui

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S320 SWB 4dr Sedan

I have owned a mercedes for 25 years to include various classes. The S-class was the ultimate car. You feel very much in control of the car. Long highway drives are effortless. However, purchase a good extended warranty. Power windows mechanism have gone out on two windows in my S-class, gasket and seals have been replace twice, the illumination of dashboard components have gone out twice and maintence and repairs are expensive. I recently moved to a Lexus 430 and admittedly I miss my Mercedes drive but the Mercedes pails in comparison to the luxury features of my Lexus and the reliability of the Lexus.

That German ride and drive feeling of a performance vehicle.

Reliability of electronic components needs to greatly improve.

Mercedes S320
By Len Gaby

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S320 SWB 4dr Sedan

First time I have driven a car to over 100,000 miles. Hard to imagine a better vehicle from any aspect.

Seats are extremely comfortable. Acceleration is excellent, as is the steering and handling. Great for long trips.

none