1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-Class model:
I wish they still made this car!!!
By The Best Car Ever! on 09/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S320 LWB 4dr Sedan

We have owned our S320 LWB MBZ for 15 years this car has been solid reliable and great on fuel( strait 6cyl is a bit underpowered until u gear down and get the tranny involved). SINCE warranty,we have replaced;wiring harness, and the AC was not blowing out the vents that someone else mentioned but it was NOT 4K to fix.New head liner and the radio antenna and just recently struts($900) and catalytic converter, front suspension from wear and tear but I don't think u can fault the car for that. Also some window switches and now the left rear door window motor is out. Rear AC vent and some makeup mirror hinges have broken. This car still rides like a dream and has so many quality features!!

repair-a-month
By Eminem on 07/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S320 LWB 4dr Sedan

Excellent driving and looking car, very comfortable, but no fun to maintain. The front brakes wore out twice on me ( in 16k miles), and I was trying to make them last the second time around ( using factory pads you only get about 8k ) Other problems in 6 months: Water pump, sensor, air conditioning leak, antenna, and some engine rough problem that was fixed with new expensive plugs. Notice all the repairs were minor, but even minor stuff is expensive on this car. If you have money to burn on maintenance, than its a dreamy car to drive ( its huge and heavy yet quick and handles well ). I just wish is was as reliable as a japanese car.

repair-a-month
By eminem on 07/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)