2009 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Consumer Review: Great Crossover SUV

2009 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Wagon - Consumer Review

Great Crossover SUV
By happymercedes on

2009 Mercedes-Benz R-Class R350 4MATIC 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My family and I were set to look for a vehicle that was comfortable and fun to drive. This Crossover SUV is a blast. The interior feels like mercedes didn't miss a beat. It is luxurious and spacious. You feel like you are riding on air. We fit seven adults with comfort. Other so called seven passenger crossovers could merely fit my two young kids in the back. We test drove the Lexus, Infiniti,BMW, none had the comfort and amenities of this car. The Lexus line is cheap! It looks like Toyota just slapped on the lexus name and raised the price tag. BMW and Audi were small, not even close in comfort. This car is sporty, fun to drive and can fit 7 adults comfortably. I highly recommend this car!!!!

Navigation, Pano roof, Comfort, Styling, 4Matic, 7 speed trans, Command system, Full rear view camera, Seating, Room and convience, paddle shifters, this car blows away the competition!!!

None, Mercedes out did themselves, this car rides like the S class and better than anything in it's class.