2008 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Consumer Review: What to call the R-Class...Nic

2008 Mercedes-Benz R-Class - Consumer Review

R350 4MATIC Wagon (3.5L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic)

What to call the R-Class...Nice!
By Rodney on

2008 Mercedes-Benz R-Class R350 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My wife and I were in the market to replace our Yukon XL 4x4. We were looking at the GMC Arcadia and Buick Enclave when at the time I became aquainted with an R350 at our research lab for vehicle design and repairability review. With all of the safety features this car provided along with the amazing interior room, the R class was just right for my family of 5. I am a first time MB buyer so this may be the last one I buy or the first of many. We are so very pleased with the vehicle. It drives like a cloud. We thought we would miss the Yukon, but those memories are gone. This car provides for all of our needs and then some. We just love this car!

We have enjoyed having the back-up camera and the park assist feature. The leg room is short of incredible in this car. We opted for the P2 package, and I'm glad we did as it provides the Nav system and other nice features like the disk changer and I- Pod.

I would think that many of the options should be standard equipment (Nav, DVD, hands-free phone) for a car in this price catagory.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review