2007 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Consumer Review: Not your mother's minivan!

2007 Mercedes-Benz R-Class - Consumer Review

R350 Wagon (3.5L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic)

Not your mother's minivan!
By jenlong on

2007 Mercedes-Benz R-Class R350 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We've been driving this beauty around for about a month and couldn't be happier. The R350 is a pleasure to look at, a pleasure to sit in and just plain fun. The kids love it, I love it and it's just surpassed my every expectation...which were high. I come from a long line of MB owners and have come to expect quality and performance, I got them both here. It's not just pretty to look at, it does it's fair share of hauling and stopping and starting in style. I compared it to the Volvo XC90 and just couldn't handle the 'Jeep like' feel of the Volvo. This feels like a luxury car that can also handle lots of people. We love it.

Comfortable seating and entering/exiting for everyone. Great A/C and sound. Subtle seat belt reminder (I love this!). Good stowing capacity with seats down. Gorgeous looks. Better than expected gas mileage. Awesome moon roof. Glad to not have sliding doors. Love the auto trunk release.

Put the cruise control level farther away from the turn switch! More room in the trunk when the six seats are in place. Nicer looking cargo cover. Touch screen. Standard bluetooth and ipod kit.