2007 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Consumer Review: Better than I ever dreamed

2007 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Wagon - Consumer Review

Better than I ever dreamed
By Nancy on

2007 Mercedes-Benz R-Class R350 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I was happily surprised with how this vehicle drives as I was not initially impressed with its looks. In fact my husband said it looked like a hearse. After test driving it, I had my husband test drive it and he fell in love! (We did test drive the diesel as well and my husband found it to be noisier). The car drives like a dream! It is hard to park in tight spaces (hard to see the nose of the car) and it is too easy to switch gears accidently when driving (suggested improvement). All and all, would highly recommend.

Navigation, stereo sound, smooth ride, seating for 6, inside looks of the car, comfortable seats, safety features, reading light, no oil change until 13,000 miles.

The clock on the dash is hard to see and tiny. The navigation/radio should turn towards the driver. Make the radio more user friendly. Automatic trunk seems dangerous. The gear shifting paddles should not be behind the steering wheel (too easy to set off when driving).