2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class 3.5L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Practical Luxury

2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Wagon - Consumer Review

2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class R350 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Practical Luxury
By JB on

2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class R350 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

16 Months ago the third child came along! We need a Minivan. I'm not gonna drive it! You gonna drive it? No way! Brought the ML in for scheduled visit and this "Huge Wagon" is sitting in the showroom. Wow!! Some what like a minivan. (Just don't call it one...the sales staff gets offended). It is so car-like you forget you've got the whole family with you!! The girls love to sit in the way back and look for birds and planes! The little man sits high in the second row and sees everything! I love the shift lever simplicity. Dash is elegant yet simple. Nav wonderful. Gas mileage is what I expected. Comfort and quietness among the best. If you can afford it, you cannot beat it!

Favorite Features

Navigation, panoramic roof, seating for six. Exclusivity, I've had it for 3 months and have seen just 2 on the road! Everyone says, "What is that? Hey this is nice"!

Suggested Improvements

Bluetooth (I've gone 40 years with out it, what's another 40). Maybe Voice Command Navigation.