2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific R-Class model:
Excellent Sports Tourer
By CaliforniaVehicleOrg on 02/26/06 14:23 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Wagon R500 4dr Wagon AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

The Mercedes Benz R class is unbelievable. It is reliable, fun to drive and sleek. Comes with great accesories and features as well. Even though sticker says the R500 gets around 18 mpg, it can actually get around 25 - 30 mpg.

Very functional car
By scott on 02/20/06 16:00 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Wagon R500 4dr Wagon AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

This is the most functional vehicle we have ever owned. Great power, fantastic in the snow and very comfortable. 2 trips to Palm Springs and the car was a pleasure to drive. Get the panaramic roof for sure. A true 6 passenger (adults) vehicle.

Great vehicle
By Nik on 02/14/06 21:52 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Wagon R350 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Have had the car for a little over a month, can't speak highly enough about it. The build quality is great, it drives great (feels like a much smaller car). The driving position is "commanding" enough. The panaromic sunroof makes the third seat feel unrestricted. Great job MB

R-Class Review
By Robby Wiemer on 02/11/06 14:07 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Wagon R350 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Fun to drive, has all of the features needed for a large family. Very luxurious interior.

Tons of Room
By MEJO on 02/04/06 13:41 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Wagon R350 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We had an ML320 and were really looking to trade for a BMW wagon, but, then we found the R350. From the first time my 6'2" husband sat in the third row and was comfy to the way it handles we were sold. The R350 is a large vehicle but drives like a sedan. We have the Saks Fifth Avenue edition and love the looks inside. For those of us moms who refuse to drive a minivan this is the perfect car.

Stylish compromise
By Sailor on 01/25/06 17:12 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Wagon R350 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This vehicle is the perfect compromise for people like me who want carrying capacity, but don't want an SUV. It drives like a car, which is what I want, but has lots of carrying capacity. It is big, inside and out. What don't I like? I would like to see a split bench seat in the 2d row, to allow 7 passengers. And the navigation system is really user-UNfriendly. You basically have to stop the car to input info or make changes. And why is there no Bluetooth capability?

Excellent Car
By Hybro on 01/23/06 22:13 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Wagon R500 4dr Wagon AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

This Is an amazing car and we just love our Mercedes Benz R500. You won't believe how comfy it is.

Mercedes "gets it"!
By GLK on 01/22/06 22:57 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Wagon R350 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Having gone slowly but surely from a loved but boring GMC Suburban, to a loved but unreliable GMC Envoy, to a "too small" and uncomfortable Lexus RX330, the Mercedes R-Class hits our family needs just right. The occaisional need to 6 passenger seating is achieved naturally, without indecent human acts. And is this car a luxury winner. It is simply fabulous...everything the RX330 wasn't: roomy, good in snow, a head turner, and fabulous comfort and luxury.

R350
By B Factor on 01/22/06 13:13 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Wagon R350 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have owned other Mercedes my last was a ML500.When the lease was over I though of another but then decided on the New R. Looked at the 500 R but when I drove the 350 I found it was just fine the power no need for the bigger engine. I have found it to be a excellent car and the new 350 engine execellent in power and gas milage. It offers all of the SUV I had plus handles like a car. I am glad I made this choice and the lease offer thru my dealer was fine.

Unlike any other
By tiefenem on 01/16/06 21:51 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Wagon R500 4dr Wagon AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Well rounded vehicle, lots of fun to drive, love the option of being able to select a sport mode or comfort mode. Panorama roof is a hit with the family. Trim work is excellent, guages, controls easy to use.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.