2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:
Great & pricey mid size SUV
By treydrier on 04/27/14 08:07 AM (PDT)

2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I've owned (leased) the ML for a few months now. I turned in a GL which is a full size SUV. What I like: The ML has a great ride and very easy steering. For those who like a tight steering wheel, buy a BMW. This ML is very easy to drive. I also upgraded to the Harmon Kardon stereo and it is worth the money - crisp and clear with a nice mid range. The ride of the ML is very comfortable. Again, if you like a sporty ride, look else where. I appreciate the comfortable ride, comfortable seats and quietness in the cabin. In addition, the quality of the materials in the cabin are what you would expect from Mercedes Benz. What's not to like: The exterior styling and price.

ML 350 bluetec
By jay258 on 09/26/13 19:16 PM (PDT)

2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 BlueTEC 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

I have had the bluetec ML for about 4 months now. I have logged in about 9000 miles. No problems yet. Ride is excellent especially on highway. I am averaging about 25 mpg on mixed driving.

ML550 - Loaded
By nyi on 09/08/13 23:13 PM (PDT)

2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML550 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

Driven approx 10,000 miles - half highway /mountainous terrain. It started with buying my wife a 2012 MB E350 a year ago. Was very impressed so I tested the 2013 ML550. I sold my "big" truck suv and bought one ML550 full load. twin turbo, small V8 power/low fuel consumption ratio, comparatively speaking, has me sold. WOW ... does this thing move, smooth ride, quiet and has nearly 100 ft/lbs torque more that the larger 6.2L easy to pull my trailer with toys. Built in anti sway works. My ML fully loaded is equal in cost to a 2013 Escalade.

Poor navigation system in ML2013
By mitch408 on 07/15/13 22:37 PM (PDT)

2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought ML350 with Navigation system. My wife drives it. I spent some time to get familiar with its navigation system. It looks like the Navigation system is poorly designed, no touch screen and typing in address takes a long time, sucks ! (compared with 2005 Toyota Camry V6 XLE's navigation, Google's navigation, and my portable one, 2013 ML350 is the worst). Sure, it gots voice command control, but it is not as easy as inputing addresses, which is what I expected about vioce control.

Pre-Safe....NOT
By benzboy3 on 04/03/13 06:08 AM (PDT)

2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased this ML 350 new in August 2012...could hardly wait to get it on the road.....took 3000 mile trip in October and vehicle performed flawlessly......no problems.....then took another 3000 mile road trip in March 2013.....wife and I were almost involved in major accident due to the "map-functioning" of the pre-safe system.....we were in high speed traffic surrounded by about 20 cars....all going in excess of 70 mph.....we were in the middle lane and a car in the lane closest to the side of the road swerved generating the need for an emergency avoidance maneuver on my part.....I stepped on the brakes , which disengaged the cruise control and also swerved to miss the other vehicle this

modern technology sub
By hiponaj on 10/29/12 12:54 PM (PDT)

2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

i ouwned several sub cars over the years but so far,my new Ml350 4matic Mercedez Benz 2013 is the best of all.It drive very smooth,very quite and steady even at high speed driving.Smothness of gearshif operation.I like the modern tecknology that came with it no need to use key to start,the Harman Kardun surround sound is amazing,the HD radio sounds terrific,and all the electronic controls are just great.The navigation syatem and back-up camera,blind spot assist are great witch save me from minor accident.

MB just builds 'em better
By jeffreid on 09/22/12 07:58 AM (PDT)

2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My wife and I traded a 2008 E350 for a 2011 RX450h when our first child came along for the ease of getting a carseat and a stroller in and out. I had assumed that the Lexus was going to have the same solid feel as a Mercedes-Benz due to it's very high regard within the auto industry. While the Lexus is a fine auto, there is no substitute (in this price range) for the solid build quality and the road holding ability of a Mercedes. Before I got out of the dealer's lot, I could feel the difference with the ML. This vehicle just feels so much more substantial than the Lexus in every way. When paying $50k+, I want to feel the vehicle is built like a tank, with the ML that's what you get

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class in VA is:

$146 per month*