New breaks at 16K mileage on my 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 BlueTEC 4dr SUV AWD!
By csunikki on
2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
This is my 4th Mercedes and I was excited to upgrade to the new 2012 ML350 in January 2012 with the new body design when it first came out, but with ONLY 16K in mileage, I have to get NEW Brakes! Really?!?! In my GLK350, SL500 or my C class, or even with my Hyundai Tuscon, I never had to get my done until after 30K because they would last that long. SO I'm shocked. I only drive 4 miles to work and I'm just really pissed off. They said my back breaks was all the way down to the sensors. But at 16K mileage?!?! I didn't have that issue with my Z4 BMW and I'm thinking of going back to a BMW with their 5 yr maintenance plan. Has anyone else had an EARLY brake issue??
Favorite Features
Rear view back up assist. I have never make a mistake again with that very helpful feature. Backing up has been easy because I can see where the car with turn. Excellent! Also love the 3D GPS.
Suggested Improvements
My friends Hyundai SUV has airconditioned seats and we should have that. Also, keyless entry. My friends Honda Accord has that, and for a ML350, that feature should be added.