2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Review: Worst car I've owned; my Hyund

2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV - Consumer Review

2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV

Worst car I've owned; my Hyundai was more reliable
By fabllc on

2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My 2012 ML350 is a major disappointment with numerous technological issues. it has been to the dealer for repairs more than any car i have ever owned. I am again driving a loaner for the 8th time in a year and a half. I have recorded videos of the malfunctions, dealer has duplicated the issues on occasion, and it is still not fixed. I contacted MBUSA for assistance and resolution and they did nothing except say 'take it to the dealer'. I cannot believe that mercedes would have such poor response and pathetic customer service. After years of contemplating purchasing
a luxury vehicle I am hugely disappointed that my first experience is so negative. I should have the reliability I paid for.

The vehicle has a malfunctioning command system; malfunctioning lift gate; drives rough and stalls out from time to time, Bluetooth malfunctions. Just countless issues that have been without repair. It's embarrassing to drive a Mercedes that you can't drive with confidence.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By mbregretowner
on 03/11/16 19:57 PM (PST)

MY 2012 ML350 ,THE CAR ONLY HAS 50,560 MILES ,MORE THAN 6 CHECK IN AT THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND TODAY WITHOUT THE MERCEDES BENZ WARRANTY IN FORCE (MORE THAN 50,000 MILES)THE COMAND SYSTEM STOP WORKING,SO BY DEFECT THE BACK UP CAMERA IS NOT WORKING AS WELL,NO RADIO,NO NAVIGATOR AND MANY MORE ISSUES.THE RIGHT SIDE MIRROR IS NOT FOLDING (3RD TIME THAT DO THAT)AND I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE POWER LIFGATE AS WELL(STOPS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OPENING). I DON'T REMEMBER A DAY NOT REGRETING FOR THE ML350 PURCHASE.BEFORE THIS CAR I OWNED A FORD EDGE THAT NEVER WENT TO A MECHANIC IN THE 3 YEARS THAT I OWNED IT. THEY DIDN'T CALL ME FROM THE DEALER YET,BUT FOR SURE THE BILL WILL BE GIGANTIC.