2011 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Review: Overall it blows away my expec

2011 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV - Consumer Review

Overall it blows away my expectations!
By rosemr1 on

2011 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

There is not enough to say about how much I love this car. From the stylish design to how solid the car is....its just the finest automobile I have ever owned. Mercedes has won me over to the point that I'll never buy another domestic car again. And their customer service is bar none! Spending 55K on a car, I expect a certain level of Customer Service, and Mercedes has delivered. Go ahead, buy a Cadillac and see how GM treats you. We now have 2 ML 350's in the family and I honestly do not see another brand even being considered at this point! So long GM, it was fun while it lasted!

I love the NAVI system and rear camera. 2 features that really round out this car. Handling is superb, and power off the line is what I expect from a V-6. Not sluggish and doesn't "hop" when you get on it! Visibility is great and ride is smooth and steady. Plenty of leg & head room, and seats are very comfortable. Gauges are easy to read and the integrated heads up display is very simple to navigate.

Oil consumption is bit disappointing. A V-6 that takes 8.5 qts of oil? Really? At $9.00 a quart for Royal Purple ( use Mobil 1 if you want, but you can't beat RP for synthetic oil )it turns into a $100.00 oil change. That I wish they would work on. The other thing that bugs me isn't about the car...is about these Lexus drivers who just bag on the MB name brand. Get a life already! MB is far superior to any rice burner...period! So please, save your spiel about how much better the Lexus RX or G something is this and that...its a Toyota! Bottom Line!