Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC SUV Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV - Consumer Reviews

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:

Great SUV!
By Lisa

My Birthday Gift
By casey65

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We have been in the Benz family since 2001. This is our second ML. We owned the 2002, and traded it in 2008 for C300 "a red hot mama"!
We did not know how much we missed the ML until a Chicago winter!!!
We traded that "red hot mama" in 2014 for a 2010 certified ML350 with all the bells and whistles. We love everything inside, and out. Another Chicago snow hit, and we didn't miss going anywhere. As a former owner of 3 Volvos, I can feel the safety in the ML350 as I did in those Volvos.

I like the Command, seats lumbar control, power gate, heaviness as I drive, and looking good on the outside.

Best Yet
By Brad

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought this for my wife who spends her weeks between NY, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. It feels so solid and safe. Love taking long drives, looking forward to New England this summer.

Ipod integration, navigation and so comfortable. Solid build.

Radio/Navigation hard to use. Prefer the controller in our C class.

2010 ML-350
By Brad

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We've had the car a month and absolutely love it. I can only compare this to a German tank. My wife uses it for business and drive between Philadelphia, NY and Washington D.C. every week and I feel this vehicle is one of the safest I have driven (also own a Volvo). Great to load the family and go for long drives. Can't wait to take it to New England this summer.

Command System ipod/iphone integration is great. Rock solid and comfortable.

The memory buttons for the drivers seat is hard to use, like how Mercedes places the seat controls on the door for their other vehicles. Would also like to see i-drive type controller for command center.

Great SUV for small family
By Bruce

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Turned in 2 months early my leased 07 ML350 and bought a 2010 ML350. It rides better probably because of the wider/larger 20" wheels. Though it's not a race car it has plenty of power and the 6 speed transmission is very smooth. If you don't have the need for a third row set and want top quality that will last this is the SUV. I'm self employed and it qualified for the 3 year accelerated depreciation schedule. (25K this year)! Will be keeping this one for a long time (10 Years?)

Great looks inside & out. Great ride. Voice activated commands for all functions & rear camera when backing up. Folding side mirrors when pulling into the garage & when you lock it.

Can't think of anything. MBZ has already thought of everything!