2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:
My Birthday Gift
By casey65 on 04/21/14 16:45 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We have been in the Benz family since 2001. This is our second ML. We owned the 2002, and traded it in 2008 for C300 "a red hot mama"! We did not know how much we missed the ML until a Chicago winter!!! We traded that "red hot mama" in 2014 for a 2010 certified ML350 with all the bells and whistles. We love everything inside, and out. Another Chicago snow hit, and we didn't miss going anywhere. As a former owner of 3 Volvos, I can feel the safety in the ML350 as I did in those Volvos.

Best Yet
By Brad on 07/20/10 15:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought this for my wife who spends her weeks between NY, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. It feels so solid and safe. Love taking long drives, looking forward to New England this summer.

2010 ML-350
By Brad on 05/07/10 10:31 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We've had the car a month and absolutely love it. I can only compare this to a German tank. My wife uses it for business and drive between Philadelphia, NY and Washington D.C. every week and I feel this vehicle is one of the safest I have driven (also own a Volvo). Great to load the family and go for long drives. Can't wait to take it to New England this summer.

Great SUV for small family
By Bruce on 03/12/10 12:12 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Turned in 2 months early my leased 07 ML350 and bought a 2010 ML350. It rides better probably because of the wider/larger 20" wheels. Though it's not a race car it has plenty of power and the 6 speed transmission is very smooth. If you don't have the need for a third row set and want top quality that will last this is the SUV. I'm self employed and it qualified for the 3 year accelerated depreciation schedule. (25K this year)! Will be keeping this one for a long time (10 Years?)

Great SUV--but not cheap!
By Brad on 02/11/10 15:50 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We sold a 2006 Pathfinder SE 4x4 for the ML350 4matic. So far, we are extremely pleased with ride quality, comfort and overall ergonomics. The cargo area is plenty big (almost as big as the Pathfinder with the 3rd row folded down), and the standard features are all very nice (well, with Package 1). With options, it came out to nearly $56K MSRP, which is a bit high, considering you can get a comparably equipped and styled MDX or Lexus for a few $$ cheaper. But overall, we are pleased with the styling, performance, and ride...and it has the latest and greatest safety features, which makes me feel comfortable when the wife and kids are out without me.

Glad We Moved Up!!
By nymonymgr on 01/08/10 12:51 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We replaced a 2007 Honda Pilot who's lease was maturing. Couldn't pass up the deal. Lower payment than a new Pilot or Pathfinder do to MB's year end event and a much higher residual. Couldn't be happier so far. True German engineering and craftsmanship. Plenty of power and room for a family of four. Looks great in Capri Blue with a tan interior. It has the P1 package which includes NAV, power liftgate, etc, heated seats, running boards and the dual dvds for the kids. Perfect fit and finish with high end materials. NAV, bluetooth, etc. aren't as intuitive as my Infinity but got used to it. This truck is a tank in the snow...handles much better than the Pilot did!

First ML
By Dwight Mcfarlane on 01/05/10 12:35 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased this vehicle on Sept.4th 2009. I will admit that I did an extensive study on this vehicle including test driving an 08 and three 06's of this same model and make. I also test drove eight other comparable SUV's of the same size. However, I always went back to the ML because it was just a cut above. The older ML's that I test drove had held up quite well telling me that a new one should be just fine.(including the improvements).

Wow!!
By MBat40 on 12/29/09 19:04 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I only have about 900 miles on this SUV so far, but it's been the best 900 miles I've ever driven. Granted, I traded in my '99 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 104,00 miles on it, but still, what a difference. It's like going from sitting in coach to first class. I look forward to driving it everyday. It's such a smooth and solid ride you have to be impressed. It's a much more luxurious ride than the BMW X5 I test drove, which was fun and sporty, but not the comfort I was looking for. It's hard to comment on reliability with only 900 miles on it, but so far so good.

Huge improvement!
By mh on 11/16/09 20:19 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I had a 2006 ML 350 with multiple problems. I was interested in a 2010 GL, but just couldn't justify the 85k sticker price with options. I took a 2010 ML350 for a drive and was very surprised at the improvements. The seats are unbelievable, and while everything looks similar to the 2006 model, there are improvements at every level. The ride was always great, especially on the highway, but the 2010 is even more comfortable. The fit and finish is better than any car I have ever owned (previous MB, BMW, etc...)

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Suv in VA is:

$137 per month*