Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-benz M-class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:

My Birthday Gift
By casey65

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We have been in the Benz family since 2001. This is our second ML. We owned the 2002, and traded it in 2008 for C300 "a red hot mama"! We did not know how much we missed the ML until a Chicago winter!!! We traded that "red hot mama" in 2014 for a 2010 certified ML350 with all the bells and whistles. We love everything inside, and out. Another Chicago snow hit, and we didn't miss going anywhere. As a former owner of 3 Volvos, I can feel the safety in the ML350 as I did in those Volvos.

Favorite Features

I like the Command, seats lumbar control, power gate, heaviness as I drive, and looking good on the outside.

Best Yet

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought this for my wife who spends her weeks between NY, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. It feels so solid and safe. Love taking long drives, looking forward to New England this summer.

Favorite Features

Ipod integration, navigation and so comfortable. Solid build.

Suggested Improvements

Radio/Navigation hard to use. Prefer the controller in our C class.

2010 ML-350

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We've had the car a month and absolutely love it. I can only compare this to a German tank. My wife uses it for business and drive between Philadelphia, NY and Washington D.C. every week and I feel this vehicle is one of the safest I have driven (also own a Volvo). Great to load the family and go for long drives. Can't wait to take it to New England this summer.

Favorite Features

Command System ipod/iphone integration is great. Rock solid and comfortable.

Suggested Improvements

The memory buttons for the drivers seat is hard to use, like how Mercedes places the seat controls on the door for their other vehicles. Would also like to see i-drive type controller for command center.

Great SUV for small family
By Bruce

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Turned in 2 months early my leased 07 ML350 and bought a 2010 ML350. It rides better probably because of the wider/larger 20" wheels. Though it's not a race car it has plenty of power and the 6 speed transmission is very smooth. If you don't have the need for a third row set and want top quality that will last this is the SUV. I'm self employed and it qualified for the 3 year accelerated depreciation schedule. (25K this year)! Will be keeping this one for a long time (10 Years?)

Favorite Features

Great looks inside & out. Great ride. Voice activated commands for all functions & rear camera when backing up. Folding side mirrors when pulling into the garage & when you lock it.

Suggested Improvements

Can't think of anything. MBZ has already thought of everything!

Great SUV--but not cheap!

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We sold a 2006 Pathfinder SE 4x4 for the ML350 4matic. So far, we are extremely pleased with ride quality, comfort and overall ergonomics. The cargo area is plenty big (almost as big as the Pathfinder with the 3rd row folded down), and the standard features are all very nice (well, with Package 1). With options, it came out to nearly $56K MSRP, which is a bit high, considering you can get a comparably equipped and styled MDX or Lexus for a few $$ cheaper. But overall, we are pleased with the styling, performance, and ride...and it has the latest and greatest safety features, which makes me feel comfortable when the wife and kids are out without me.

Favorite Features

Rear DVD system, COMAND, mbrace (when it works) to send directions from google maps, power everything.

Suggested Improvements

Cargo liner should come standard, since it is inexpensive and protects an otherwise nice investment. Also, COMAND dial like on my C63...I don't like having to reach over to the Nav screen to type stuff in, at least not after having the dial in my car.