Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-benz M-class - Consumer Reviews

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:

My Birthday Gift
By casey65

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We have been in the Benz family since 2001. This is our second ML. We owned the 2002, and traded it in 2008 for C300 "a red hot mama"! We did not know how much we missed the ML until a Chicago winter!!! We traded that "red hot mama" in 2014 for a 2010 certified ML350 with all the bells and whistles. We love everything inside, and out. Another Chicago snow hit, and we didn't miss going anywhere. As a former owner of 3 Volvos, I can feel the safety in the ML350 as I did in those Volvos.

Favorite Features

I like the Command, seats lumbar control, power gate, heaviness as I drive, and looking good on the outside.

Not exactly thrilled
By WCLD

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The driver's seat is not ergonomically proportionate. The sides of the seat protrude out creating an unnatural position for your arm. The remote needs to be accented with white so you can see the buttons easier. Running boards get extremely slippery when frost on car and pre-heating car doesn't help. Could do without the light vents in the sunroof. Burns as much gas as Chevy Suburban but not as versatile. Tire pressure lights always on even after service. Sound system has much to be desired.

Suggested Improvements

See above

Best Yet
By Brad

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought this for my wife who spends her weeks between NY, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. It feels so solid and safe. Love taking long drives, looking forward to New England this summer.

Favorite Features

Ipod integration, navigation and so comfortable. Solid build.

Suggested Improvements

Radio/Navigation hard to use. Prefer the controller in our C class.

2010 ML-350
By Brad

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We've had the car a month and absolutely love it. I can only compare this to a German tank. My wife uses it for business and drive between Philadelphia, NY and Washington D.C. every week and I feel this vehicle is one of the safest I have driven (also own a Volvo). Great to load the family and go for long drives. Can't wait to take it to New England this summer.

Favorite Features

Command System ipod/iphone integration is great. Rock solid and comfortable.

Suggested Improvements

The memory buttons for the drivers seat is hard to use, like how Mercedes places the seat controls on the door for their other vehicles. Would also like to see i-drive type controller for command center.

BEST SUV in it's class. Just FANTASTIC!!
By Tushar

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

1st MB. Upgraded from Toy RAV4. Wanted Lexus RX350. Tried and liked MB GLK but couldn't resist the roominess, smoothness and overall feel of the ML. It is a pleasure to ride. Suits my style of relaxed driving. With Costco program got $1500 below invoice with P1 package and few add-on options like heated rear seats. Get about 18-19 miles/gallon on Highway. Have about 4500 miles in 3 months. This is a keeper for 10+ years. Hope MB has ironed out most of the past issues. Cabin is simple but elegant. All controls are well placed. Clean lines. Prefer the route info in the odometer area instead of the heads up display in Lexus & BMW.

Favorite Features

Smooth ride, road grip perfect balance of power for it's weight. Luxurious interior & exterior styling that stand out. Love the aluminum honey comb front grill. Attention to detail and superior craftsmanship.

Suggested Improvements

None that I can think of.