2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Diesel - Consumer Reviews

ML350 BlueTEC 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel AWD 7-speed Automatic - (6 reviews )
Great car, horrible NAVIGATION interface
By Anonymous on 12/06/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Diesel ML350 BlueTEC 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Love the car. Great MPG for the size, great price with all the incentives. The Nav interface has to be taken back to the drawing board. The search function is frustrating. The voice recognition is average to poor. Other than the electronics, I love the car. It's easy to drive, handles well and has enough power to merge onto a busy highway.

2010 Bluetec
By IowaMercedes on 07/04/10 18:11 PM (PDT)

Purchased 2010 Bluetec in May 2010, so far we have been very happy with the vehicle. We have just about all of the options on the vehicle, including the P1 and P2 as well as lighting. While it has taken a little bit of time to get used to location of some of the switches, we have not had any issues at all and the mileage has been phenomenal. We have ranged from 26 mpg to 30 mpg, with an average of about 27 mpg. The rear seat has plenty of room and the storage in the back is excellent. Really fits about exactly what we need for a short vacation or taking the golf clubs with us. The vehicle performs well, accelerates just fine into busy traffic and is relatively quiet.

Great mileage & looks but
By TD on 05/22/10 10:16 AM (PDT)

The mileage is stunning for a car of this size; we're getting about 500+ miles per tank, and that's mostly city driving. The car looks great, too. BUT, the COMMAND system (nav, radio, phone) is pretty AWFUL. Our Acura's nav system is far more pleasing and 100% more intuitive. Even the nav voice is annoying.

The #1 HONEST Turbo Diesel Review
By #1 Diesel Review on 12/23/09 14:51 PM (PST)

We live in the hills and noticed right away the ride is more stiff this year, making it safer on curvy roads. This is a Diesel that gets up and goes, not sluggish like diesels of the past. My wife and I enjoy being in this SUV, to us the interior looks elegant. You want safety?--Get this SUV - you WILL feel safer. A/C and Heating works excellent - keeping steady temperatures. BE SURE TO GET BLACK FLOOR MATS - other colors will get dirty and look terrible very soon. We are averaging 24 Miles Per Gallon of Diesel (city and highway combined)- that is great for such a big SUV! It got more noisy after about 500 miles for some reason.

Absolutely love this car!!!!
By TessAnn on 11/27/09 14:54 PM (PST)

I previously owned a 2006 Volvo XC90 Ocean Race. It was a great car but lacked a lot of technology. When shopping, I was ultimately looking for a less gas consuming vehicle. I made the choice to buy the mercedes because of the overall quality; comfort, luxury, beauty, gas mileage, etc. The engine is a V6 which provides a good amount of power but not compared to my Volvo which was a V8. However, I can manage because the Mercedes gets superior gas mileage. I live in Los Angeles, which means lots of city driving, and I am getting 500-600 miles on one tank. I find relief in knowing that the car is better for the environment than hybrids with the clean diesel system. I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!

Very happy with BlueTec
By 2010 ML350 BlueTec on 11/25/09 19:41 PM (PST)

I looked at all the diesel SUV's available on the market and this is by far the best in my opinion. Its pricey but very well done in all respects. I love the BlueTec diesel engine. On a recent road trip I got 30 mpg and here in town I get 20 mpg. That's much better than the Lexus RX330 I traded. Very luxurious and comfortable interior with great seats. The Luxury 2 package has many features my wife and I love. I only have 4000 miles on it so can't speak to reliability; however so far I haven't found one thing wrong.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Diesel in NJ is:

$230 per month*