Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Diesel Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Diesel - Consumer Reviews

ML350 BlueTEC 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel AWD 7-speed Automatic - (6 reviews )

Great car, horrible NAVIGATION interface
By Anonymous

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Diesel ML350 BlueTEC 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Love the car. Great MPG for the size, great price with all the incentives. The Nav interface has to be taken back to the drawing board. The search function is frustrating. The voice recognition is average to poor. Other than the electronics, I love the car. It's easy to drive, handles well and has enough power to merge onto a busy highway.

Bluetech MPG's

Navigation search function.

2010 Bluetec
By IowaMercedes

Purchased 2010 Bluetec in May 2010, so far we have been very happy with the vehicle. We have just about all of the options on the vehicle, including the P1 and P2 as well as lighting. While it has taken a little bit of time to get used to location of some of the switches, we have not had any issues at all and the mileage has been phenomenal. We have ranged from 26 mpg to 30 mpg, with an average of about 27 mpg. The rear seat has plenty of room and the storage in the back is excellent. Really fits about exactly what we need for a short vacation or taking the golf clubs with us. The vehicle performs well, accelerates just fine into busy traffic and is relatively quiet.

Lighting system, rear view camera.

Navigation system to locate places more like my Blackberry. Otherwise ok.

Great mileage & looks but
By TD

The mileage is stunning for a car of this size; we're getting about 500+ miles per tank, and that's mostly city driving. The car looks great, too. BUT, the COMMAND system (nav, radio, phone) is pretty AWFUL. Our Acura's nav system is far more pleasing and 100% more intuitive. Even the nav voice is annoying.

Gas mileage, styling

Get that COMMAND system up to Japanese (Acura) standards. Make it more intuitive.

The #1 HONEST Turbo Diesel Review
By #1 Diesel Review

We live in the hills and noticed right away the ride is more stiff this year, making it safer on curvy roads. This is a Diesel that gets up and goes, not sluggish like diesels of the past. My wife and I enjoy being in this SUV, to us the interior looks elegant. You want safety?--Get this SUV - you WILL feel safer. A/C and Heating works excellent - keeping steady temperatures. BE SURE TO GET BLACK FLOOR MATS - other colors will get dirty and look terrible very soon. We are averaging 24 Miles Per Gallon of Diesel (city and highway combined)- that is great for such a big SUV! It got more noisy after about 500 miles for some reason.

Exterior Design is nice and the Interior look is very good. New Navigation is now easy to use. Diesel = better gas mileage. No Diesel smell. 20 inch wheels look excellent. Its big and feels VERY SAFE. Lots of storage in rear area.

Seats are hard, they need a bit more cushioning in them for the Mercedes "plush"feeling. Back seats need more leg room. Front seat leg area is too cramped. Learning the electronic controls is time-consuming. Get mud-guards to keep the mud off the area behind the wheels.

Absolutely love this car!!!!
By TessAnn

I previously owned a 2006 Volvo XC90 Ocean Race. It was a great car but lacked a lot of technology. When shopping, I was ultimately looking for a less gas consuming vehicle. I made the choice to buy the mercedes because of the overall quality; comfort, luxury, beauty, gas mileage, etc. The engine is a V6 which provides a good amount of power but not compared to my Volvo which was a V8. However, I can manage because the Mercedes gets superior gas mileage. I live in Los Angeles, which means lots of city driving, and I am getting 500-600 miles on one tank. I find relief in knowing that the car is better for the environment than hybrids with the clean diesel system. I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!

Back up camera, bluetooth (standard), paddle shifters, aluminum running boards, power lift gate, iPod integration system.

More sporty steering wheel...this one is too thin compared to other Mercede's models such as the CLS and CL class.