Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:

Rollin in the Benz
By Diane Navarro

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is a beautiful car! I love it. But...... I had to spend 800 dollars on a battery and thermostat in the first three weeks I owned it. It runs beautifully! It's comfortable! The sound system! Amazing! I love my Benz! Thank you, Edmunds! I was a bit upset that the battery can only be changed by a mechanic because it's under the passenger seat and they need to save all data to a chip when changing battery. But I won't need a new one for a long while. I was a bit upset the dealer I bought it from left it to me. They must have known the battery was no good:( I'm happy with my 2010 350 M Class, SUV. Very happy!

Luxurious, fun to drive and practical
By Michael Stiehl

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 BlueTEC 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Exceptional fuel economy. Ride is exceptional, engine and transmission work very well together. Lighting is great. The Harman Kardon sound system may be the best in any auto. Pulls our 27' Travel Trailer with authority, and is in control even in emergency maneuvers. Off-road prowess was a surprise - it moves easily through the tough stuff that has Jeepers scratching their heads and breaking out their winches. Warranty is comprehensive. Service is essentially identical to the gas-engined variety - no surprises there.
Recently drove a 2016 ML with the 2.1 twin turbo 4 cylinder and definitely prefer our 3.0 V6 TurboDiesel.
This car is hard to fault.

Great SUV!
By Lisa

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My Birthday Gift
By casey65

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We have been in the Benz family since 2001. This is our second ML. We owned the 2002, and traded it in 2008 for C300 "a red hot mama"!
We did not know how much we missed the ML until a Chicago winter!!!
We traded that "red hot mama" in 2014 for a 2010 certified ML350 with all the bells and whistles. We love everything inside, and out. Another Chicago snow hit, and we didn't miss going anywhere. As a former owner of 3 Volvos, I can feel the safety in the ML350 as I did in those Volvos.

I like the Command, seats lumbar control, power gate, heaviness as I drive, and looking good on the outside.

Great car, horrible NAVIGATION interface
By Anonymous

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 BlueTEC 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Love the car. Great MPG for the size, great price with all the incentives. The Nav interface has to be taken back to the drawing board. The search function is frustrating. The voice recognition is average to poor. Other than the electronics, I love the car. It's easy to drive, handles well and has enough power to merge onto a busy highway.

Bluetech MPG's