2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:
My Birthday Gift
By casey65 on 04/21/14 16:45 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We have been in the Benz family since 2001. This is our second ML. We owned the 2002, and traded it in 2008 for C300 "a red hot mama"! We did not know how much we missed the ML until a Chicago winter!!! We traded that "red hot mama" in 2014 for a 2010 certified ML350 with all the bells and whistles. We love everything inside, and out. Another Chicago snow hit, and we didn't miss going anywhere. As a former owner of 3 Volvos, I can feel the safety in the ML350 as I did in those Volvos.

Great car, horrible NAVIGATION interface
By Anonymous on 12/06/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 BlueTEC 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Love the car. Great MPG for the size, great price with all the incentives. The Nav interface has to be taken back to the drawing board. The search function is frustrating. The voice recognition is average to poor. Other than the electronics, I love the car. It's easy to drive, handles well and has enough power to merge onto a busy highway.

Not exactly thrilled
By WCLD on 11/29/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The driver's seat is not ergonomically proportionate. The sides of the seat protrude out creating an unnatural position for your arm. The remote needs to be accented with white so you can see the buttons easier. Running boards get extremely slippery when frost on car and pre-heating car doesn't help. Could do without the light vents in the sunroof. Burns as much gas as Chevy Suburban but not as versatile. Tire pressure lights always on even after service. Sound system has much to be desired.

Best Yet
By Brad on 07/20/10 15:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought this for my wife who spends her weeks between NY, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. It feels so solid and safe. Love taking long drives, looking forward to New England this summer.

2010 Bluetec
By IowaMercedes on 07/04/10 18:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 BlueTEC 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Purchased 2010 Bluetec in May 2010, so far we have been very happy with the vehicle. We have just about all of the options on the vehicle, including the P1 and P2 as well as lighting. While it has taken a little bit of time to get used to location of some of the switches, we have not had any issues at all and the mileage has been phenomenal. We have ranged from 26 mpg to 30 mpg, with an average of about 27 mpg. The rear seat has plenty of room and the storage in the back is excellent. Really fits about exactly what we need for a short vacation or taking the golf clubs with us. The vehicle performs well, accelerates just fine into busy traffic and is relatively quiet.

Great mileage & looks but
By TD on 05/22/10 10:16 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 BlueTEC 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

The mileage is stunning for a car of this size; we're getting about 500+ miles per tank, and that's mostly city driving. The car looks great, too. BUT, the COMMAND system (nav, radio, phone) is pretty AWFUL. Our Acura's nav system is far more pleasing and 100% more intuitive. Even the nav voice is annoying.

2010 ML-350
By Brad on 05/07/10 10:31 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We've had the car a month and absolutely love it. I can only compare this to a German tank. My wife uses it for business and drive between Philadelphia, NY and Washington D.C. every week and I feel this vehicle is one of the safest I have driven (also own a Volvo). Great to load the family and go for long drives. Can't wait to take it to New England this summer.

BEST SUV in it's class. Just FANTASTIC!!
By Tushar on 03/25/10 16:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

1st MB. Upgraded from Toy RAV4. Wanted Lexus RX350. Tried and liked MB GLK but couldn't resist the roominess, smoothness and overall feel of the ML. It is a pleasure to ride. Suits my style of relaxed driving. With Costco program got $1500 below invoice with P1 package and few add-on options like heated rear seats. Get about 18-19 miles/gallon on Highway. Have about 4500 miles in 3 months. This is a keeper for 10+ years. Hope MB has ironed out most of the past issues. Cabin is simple but elegant. All controls are well placed. Clean lines. Prefer the route info in the odometer area instead of the heads up display in Lexus & BMW.

ML450
By sergio4matic on 03/20/10 15:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML450 Hybrid 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I got the HYBRID Limited-Production ML450 because my son convinced me to. I am so happy he did. I get 20MPG on average and have the feeling i'm driving an ML550 which gets a mere 14 MPG. I sacrificed nothing, and in the city, it runs mostly on electric power.

Great SUV for small family
By Bruce on 03/12/10 12:12 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Turned in 2 months early my leased 07 ML350 and bought a 2010 ML350. It rides better probably because of the wider/larger 20" wheels. Though it's not a race car it has plenty of power and the 6 speed transmission is very smooth. If you don't have the need for a third row set and want top quality that will last this is the SUV. I'm self employed and it qualified for the 3 year accelerated depreciation schedule. (25K this year)! Will be keeping this one for a long time (10 Years?)

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class in VA is:

$135 per month*