Used 2009 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:

Best Decision I've Ever Made
By alessing

2009 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Usually, when it comes to SUV's, I'm a Ford guy. Their SUV's feel like trucks and I like that... I never imagined myself driving a crossover. Until now. The wow factor is instant when you see this SUV. Inside and out it is just fantastic. Faster than my old V8 with better MPG's and no problem towing our 22 foot boat. I've owned a Hummer H2 in the past and I'll be the first to admit that his Mercedes is an off-road legend in hiding! I love it. It's perfect for the whole family. All 5 of us (plus 2 dogs.)

Power liftgate, voice control COMMAND center, Logitech 7 Harman-Karden HD Surround Sound.

Updates in the Navigation are rare and a touch screen layout would be cool.

Love this car
By Car_Guy

2009 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Just bought the ML350 4Matic - I love this car. I'm over 6feet tall and this car is the only crossover that's built for tall people. Looks sexy and drives great - what more can you ask for.

Pretty Good
By Corey Foreside

2009 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My dad got this car as a loan while his CLK was in the shop and I felt the need to write a review for it. First, this car is very fun to drive and has great handling and performance. The rear seats are another story. The way the back doors are shaped makes you trip almost every time you get out of the back. They contour around the wheel inserts. Making for a very uncomfortable entry/exit. Just look at a side view of the car and you'll see how the back doors are shaped. It has a very well made interior and exterior. The navigation system is pretty confusing, though. It's a pretty good car overall.

Interior/Exterior Design, Automatic Cargo Door, Performance/Handling

Shape of the Rear Doors, Easier Navigation System

gas guzzler
By road rat

2009 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I liked the 2006 ML so much I got a 2009 ML when my lease was up. The 2009 gas mileage averages around 10mpg in the city and 15mpg on the hwy. Compared to 15mpg in city and 22 mpg that i got with the 2006. The handling on the 2006 was great and fun to drive, the 2009 doesnt have steering with as much feel, it feels more like a bus. No feedback. I think the steering wheel is also bigger in this year but not sure. THe fake leather seats do not compare to the comfort of the leather seats i had previously. THe rear bumper design with the color coating is really dumb but a good way for the dealers to make extra money when you turn in the car. It scratches easily

rear camera

Change steering to better feel. Change rear bumper coating so it doesn't come off easily. Improve seat comfort . Improve gas mileage. GPS is worse than most as far as ease of use

Simply the best...
By Don

2009 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Traded in our Landrover and we enjoyed the LR3 while we had it. We drove all the other competitors in this price range. The general overall feel and construction of this suv will impress you. It is on a whole different level when you compare to the others. The lexus felt like a toy....We had two BMW's prior this purchase and wanted something different. I cant believe anyone would choose the RX Lexus over the MB.

The steering is something that I can't put into words. Everything feels good in this car. Just close the door and listen. Turning radius is among the best.

The only thing that I could say that needs help is the Navi and stereo controls. It takes time to learn but once you learn it.... it works just fine. After all who buys a car just because it has easy to use navi.