Zoom Zoom... not just for Mazda
By alexatlanta on
2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML550 4dr SUV AWD (5.5L 8cyl 7A)
My ML550 has the power to scare squirrels on trees a quarter mile away. I love the take off speed. The stereo is very rich and nice. I never dreamed that satellite radio would be so addictive. The seats are seductive in their contours. While the nav has quite a few limits, such as the joystick and the lack of new roads, it serves it purpose well and has a much nicer voice than the 2006 edition. While road noise is more pronounced then the E class, it is much quieter in the ML than in many other cars. The car is just fun to drive. I really like at lights when someone pulls the other lane expecting to blow past the bloated SUV only to be mistaken.
Favorite Features
The Sirius satellite, the rich Harmon Kardon stereo, the reverse camera, and the engine! Wow, I love the engine
Suggested Improvements
iPod integration should be through the Command system (this is true in the 2009). Road noise is a bit high for a Mercedes. I would like to see better BlueTooth integration. I would like the Keyless Go to lock automatically rather than having to touch the handles. The clock has a second cog.