ML 350 Great value!
By Chaddy75 on
2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
Coming from two BMW's (most recent being a newer model 7 series), I was going back and forth between the X5 and ML. I decided to go with the ML since the value was much greater and I like the ML design better. Also, the standard seats on the X5 were uncomfortable. Although I am accustomed to a smooth ride, I found the ML to drive very well especially considering it's an SUV. I also like how the transmission shifs so smooth. I bought the ML 350 with premium 2 pkg, parktronic, Ipod and running boards. Unlike the review from spicoli on 3/17/2008, I do have Xenon headlights, rain sensing, power tailgate, driver/passenger memory seats and rear climate control and many other cool features.
Favorite Features
Love the Ipod, smooth transmission, size of vehicle, bluetooth, Satellite the sporty feel & drive. Great price!
Suggested Improvements
Navigation needs updating as grapics are boring but works well. Ipod songs should also be listed on computer screen so you can see more than one line (currently near odometer as one liner) and be able to scroll up & down.