Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 Edition 10 SUV Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV - Consumer Reviews

2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:

My first SUV
By ajkinpa

2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 Edition 10 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I love this car! I recently bought a 2008 Limited Edition M350 and it's the first SUV I've owned, having previously owned 4-door luxury sedans. The car is a vast improvement over previous models. The newly designed exterior is sleek rather than boxy, interior is luxurious yet practical, and handling is responsive but not truck-like. The interior and ride are more like a luxury sedan than a work- horse vehicle, though I got the car to perform in the snow. It hasn't snowed since I got the car so I can't comment on that aspect of its performance, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed since previously I owned a rear-wheel drive car.

The comfy supportive heated leather Navigation system, comfy supportive heated leather seats, integrated Bluetooth phone, electronic tailgate, and rain-sensing windshield wipers are favorite features to just name a few.

Gas mileage could be improved.

Tenth Edition
By K.Garnes

2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 Edition 10 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased the ML after trading in the Lincoln Navigator. I purchased it for my wife who loves the look and comfort of the vehicle. I like the sound feeling and how easy it drives. We recently took a short two hour trip and found it to be all we expected and more. We have previously owned 6 SUV's in the past but this by far is the best SUV we have ever owned. For that matter it just might be the best vehicle we have ever owned. I would purchase it again without any reservation.

Comfortable ride and steering feel.

Brakes feel like they come on a little late as you apply steady pressure. It just might me not being use to the feeling but the do stop quickly if necessary.

10th anniversary edition
By bergtold

2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 Edition 10 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my 4th ML by Mercedes. This is a real Mercedes-Benz compared to the 3 other MLs I owned. I think it is better in every way. The interior is the biggest upgrade. I like the 10th anniversay features, special leather, badges, exterior headlites, and tail lites.

Interior design and fun to drive

Heated steering wheel would be nice up here in Minnesota