2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:
My first SUV
By ajkinpa on 02/10/08 05:18 AM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 Edition 10 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I love this car! I recently bought a 2008 Limited Edition M350 and it's the first SUV I've owned, having previously owned 4-door luxury sedans. The car is a vast improvement over previous models. The newly designed exterior is sleek rather than boxy, interior is luxurious yet practical, and handling is responsive but not truck-like. The interior and ride are more like a luxury sedan than a work- horse vehicle, though I got the car to perform in the snow. It hasn't snowed since I got the car so I can't comment on that aspect of its performance, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed since previously I owned a rear-wheel drive car.

Tenth Edition
By K.Garnes on 01/08/08 12:42 PM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 Edition 10 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased the ML after trading in the Lincoln Navigator. I purchased it for my wife who loves the look and comfort of the vehicle. I like the sound feeling and how easy it drives. We recently took a short two hour trip and found it to be all we expected and more. We have previously owned 6 SUV's in the past but this by far is the best SUV we have ever owned. For that matter it just might be the best vehicle we have ever owned. I would purchase it again without any reservation.

10th anniversary edition
By bergtold on 11/21/07 12:03 PM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 Edition 10 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my 4th ML by Mercedes. This is a real Mercedes-Benz compared to the 3 other MLs I owned. I think it is better in every way. The interior is the biggest upgrade. I like the 10th anniversay features, special leather, badges, exterior headlites, and tail lites.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.