Wonderful Ride
By David on
2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)
Before Mercedes ever built their first first M-Class I have been sending an annual E-Mail to Damiler-Benz's New Jersery headquarters about having a diesel M-Class. It took several years to finally get my ML 320 CDI. The new M-Class is wonderful. A extremely smooth ride as compared to my old 2003 ML500 that I have had since September 2002. The interior is well thought out with some of the easiest folding rear seats which make a flat cargo area with out any gaps. My wife loves the power tailgate, especiallly in a heavy rain. Currently I'm getting about 18MPG in city driving and around 27MPG on the freeway into town from the suburbs. Haven't had it on the open road yet.
Favorite Features
Power tailgate. Easy folding rear seats. Great gas mileage for a middle size SUV.
Suggested Improvements
Put garage door opener button back in the ceiling. Currently it is on the bottom of the mirror and when you press it you move the rearview mirror out of alignment. Rear windshield wiper control is hard to see behind the steering wheel. Easy to hit the gear kick down button on the back of the wheel.