2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Review: My 2500 mile report

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Review

My 2500 mile report
By TommyA931 on

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Quality of workmanship seems on par with expected from MBZ, though I did have some initial reservations from 2004 and 2005 owner reviews. This SUV is very comfortable, handles and has the power of a sports car, and averages over 25MPG so far! I opted for the AMG pkg, P02, HID's, NAV, wood steering wheel and hitch (for bike rack). My wife has an E320CDI, and we love them both! I have owned many Mercedes,Porsches and Jags, but this ML is my favorite. It's really a pleasure to drive. Hey, maybe it doesn't park itself, but a man likes to do some things himself anyway! If Mercedes has a nemises, it would be electronics. The Command System is complicated, and takes some time and study to master.

Sporty feel, great mileage and performance. Creature comforts of a supple (sheepskins) and quiet cabin, even at 80+MPH! Satellite radio, vivid color back-up camera, power auto folding mirrors, AMG sport package!

More user-friendly electronics. Continue to pay closer attention to quality of build and service to owners.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review