2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Review: I Love m=My Mercedes M Class

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Review

I Love m=My Mercedes M Class
By maryhamiltonhoward on

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I just took delivery of my ML 350 the other day and I can not drive it enough. I prefer to be in my car over anywhere else. I recearched the entire Luxury class SUV collection and after test driving them all and researching them all on the Internet and after getting advice from those I really trust, I bought this car, trading in my 2004 Lexus RX 350. I loved the Lexus but had some difficulty in snow on my very difficult driveway in the northeast.However I watched for 2 years as my husband's EClass 4-matic traveled both up and down our snow covered drive without so much as a blip! And so,decided after careful, considered study to invest in this vehicle. I am so glad I did!

You have to love the way this car drives and performs, it moves like a charm. It is difficult to believe that you are moving over 5000lbs while steering and manuevering.Satellite radio is fantastic, as is Teleaide and the safety that is Mercedes makes it worth the price! My dealership was the best!

The already responsive and intuitive navigation system could be made even better by touch screen ability. There is not much I would change at all, except that it would be heaven if Mercedes could offer more "options" as standard.