2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Review: Great SUV....so far

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Diesel - Consumer Review

Great SUV....so far
By Arthur on

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

This is my first SUV and my second MB, my wife drives an 02 SLK. I leased my ML 320 CDI in Feb. 07 and so far I have been very impressed with the quality and workmanship of this SUV. The ML320 drives and handles well for a AW drive SUV. The performance is impressive,the diesel is super quite and the MPG is good for a vehicle this size, I have been averaging 21-22 combined and 24-25 highway. I have 7000 miles on my ML and so far no problems. The only down side is the price, MB needs to start offering more options as standard equipment, ie: Bluetooth, formed mats, power and heated seats, moon roof...etc and a lower price so more people can afford it. I would highly recommend this SUV.

Comfort, ride, performance, MPG, SIRIUS radio and a outstanding stereo system. The AMG package really makes this vehicle stand out from the rest but has a premium price for what you get.

NAV system needs updating, Bluetooth needs to be standard and work with all phones, I have an LG and it want down load my phone book, so if you don't have a Motorolla phone be prepared to either dial the # or use speed dail on your cell. Make more options standard and lower the price.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review