2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Review: A pretty good vehicle

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Review

A pretty good vehicle
By woriax on

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Recently purchased a new CDI ML. Interior is great, as qulaity workmanship stands out. Diesel is quiet, capable, and seems initially reliable. The outside could look a little more modern, but I enjoy it looks (we were comparing the new Acura MDX and ML). Ride is supple and sure-footed, with the all-wheel-drive. My only bark about the vehicle is the navigation. I was spoiled with the Acura's, as you say "Find the nearest..." and it's spot-on. With the Merc, not so. I couldn't find many local places like Wal-Mart, which was seriously disappointing in a $50K vehicle. This is seriously something Mercedes needs to improve. Also, if you opt for NAV, include voice-activation. Overall, a great car.

Diesel, diesel, diesel. Quality workmanship. Comfort and safety. Life-of-the vehicle roadside assistance.

This is such a great vehicle, only marred by simple fixes like a difficult-to-operate navigation system that is not programmed adequately. NAV CD needs a major overhaul! When I prompted the system for the nearest WalMart, it was in Indiana and I live in SC. What?!