2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:
Super value and lots of fun too
By Bill McGonigal on 01/25/07 17:13 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This purchase was a no brainer. I previously owned a Hyundai Santa Fe and although happy with it I was ready to move up and experience the best. A peasure to drive, handles well in town and just cruises along at 65/75 on the interstates. Fuel mileage is very good, over 26 MPG on the open roads. Around town it can muster up 16/17.

A pretty good vehicle
By woriax on 12/26/06 15:30 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Recently purchased a new CDI ML. Interior is great, as qulaity workmanship stands out. Diesel is quiet, capable, and seems initially reliable. The outside could look a little more modern, but I enjoy it looks (we were comparing the new Acura MDX and ML). Ride is supple and sure-footed, with the all-wheel-drive. My only bark about the vehicle is the navigation. I was spoiled with the Acura's, as you say "Find the nearest..." and it's spot-on. With the Merc, not so. I couldn't find many local places like Wal-Mart, which was seriously disappointing in a $50K vehicle. This is seriously something Mercedes needs to improve. Also, if you opt for NAV, include voice-activation. Overall, a great car.

My 2500 mile report
By TommyA931 on 12/12/06 19:41 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Quality of workmanship seems on par with expected from MBZ, though I did have some initial reservations from 2004 and 2005 owner reviews. This SUV is very comfortable, handles and has the power of a sports car, and averages over 25MPG so far! I opted for the AMG pkg, P02, HID's, NAV, wood steering wheel and hitch (for bike rack). My wife has an E320CDI, and we love them both! I have owned many Mercedes,Porsches and Jags, but this ML is my favorite. It's really a pleasure to drive. Hey, maybe it doesn't park itself, but a man likes to do some things himself anyway! If Mercedes has a nemises, it would be electronics. The Command System is complicated, and takes some time and study to master.

Rocket for Five
By MLM on 12/06/06 12:14 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML63 AMG 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

Started looking at economy import SUV's and progressed up the line until I test drove the ML63. I have had it for a week and I am still trying to get an understanding of all of its features. Never having owned a vehicle for more than two years, I am more impressed with this vehicle than any of the 30 plus new cars that I have purchased. Impressive at any measurement.

One Great ML 500
By ranvcn on 12/05/06 18:31 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML500 4dr SUV AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

One great SUV. My husband and I had the 2004 ML350 for about a year. My husband was pleased with the ML350 stating it was a truck and was suppose to drive like a truck. My opinion was a little different, I hated everything about the ML350. Well..whenever the 2006 ML came out we went to the dealership to test drive. My husband was in shock with how different the ride. Of course, I was sold after riding for a block. We purchased the ML500 and we are in love with the ride, sleak style, comforts in seating space, the great speed on the highway and much, much more.

Wonderful Ride
By David on 12/04/06 18:31 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Before Mercedes ever built their first first M-Class I have been sending an annual E-Mail to Damiler-Benz's New Jersery headquarters about having a diesel M-Class. It took several years to finally get my ML 320 CDI. The new M-Class is wonderful. A extremely smooth ride as compared to my old 2003 ML500 that I have had since September 2002. The interior is well thought out with some of the easiest folding rear seats which make a flat cargo area with out any gaps. My wife loves the power tailgate, especiallly in a heavy rain. Currently I'm getting about 18MPG in city driving and around 27MPG on the freeway into town from the suburbs. Haven't had it on the open road yet.

The Ultimate Luxury SUV
By HCJ3 on 11/29/06 16:17 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is the best luxury SUV on the market. My wife and I each bought the 2007 ML 350. Ride quality is the best. It handles well. The visibility is the best. It is a platinum class driving experience in a luxury SUV. Everything is well thought out. Everthing works well. You can't wait to drive this SUV each day. It handles any driving experience. It is far superior than the the new BMW X5. The Comand system is the best. The navigation is easy and works better than any on the market. All of the controls are well thought out. Everything is integrated. The option packages make this SUV unlike any on the market. Test drive them all. This is the the one you will buy.

Unreliable M
By DisappointedMFan on 11/22/06 11:53 AM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Just got my 2007 ML350 less than a month ago, and I am already experiencing problem with the vehicle. The passenger seat gets soaking wet everytime after a carwash. After taking the car to the dealership, I found out the seal on the windshield was not tight enough and the water was accumalated down through the side door and squirt it to the seat. They have to end up taking the windshield off and reseal the leak. I have not had any carwash since I got the car back, and I will keep you all posted. For the money I paid for this truck, it was sure a big disappointment. No wonder the consumer report rated the ML350 as the most unreliable SUV in its class this year.

ML 320 Review
By New MB Fan on 11/21/06 19:05 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

I was skeptical with the reviews and don't listen to them. This is a luxurious SUV and fun to drive. I previously owned a Lincoln Navigator and Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd. This is a much better SUV. Diesel is smooth, quiet, clean and gets 20/25 mpg. Ride is exceptional and corners like a sedan. AWD is noticable only when used, not when turning. It hauls a boat effortlessly and has great low speed get up and go. NAV/radio and Bluetooth work great. I have experienced 0 problems and it goes 550 miles between fillups. I highly recommend the ML 320 to all. A nice looking SUV and a lot of car for the money.

ML 320 CDI
By 2cnpla on 11/14/06 06:49 AM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Runs quietly, with power to spare. Off road capability impressive. Need to apply more aggressive tread pattern. Continentals good for street. Aluminum running boards for we short legged people as not to wear the seat edge down cost $750 installed. The chrome running rails cost more but look tacky. The higher package 3 aluminim rails were ordered.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.