2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:
A bit pricey, but worth it!
By coruna1 on 04/19/07 12:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Great car, very confortable, feels safe. Interior quality is great, plenty of space for a family. Automatic truck is the best for shopping. The bluetooth should have been included with the car paid $400 additional. Great car, top of the line.

Wow
By Buffalo Bill on 04/04/07 14:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Liked the looks of the SUV. Was Wowed with the engine design. As an old racer I can remember when an engine such as this was only in race cars. The 7speed auto makes my head swim, a two speed power glide was in one of my first cars. Live in the country with a mile of rough dirt road with a massive hill, does what a 4x4 is supposed to do. Would like to see the fuel mileage improve a little. It's $3.45 a gallon here. I think past history shows it will get better as miles pile up Great car. Thanks MB

Excellent choice
By Garlen on 04/04/07 01:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

We ordered one with iPod connection, trailer hitch, Parktronic, running boards - no packages. The factory messed up the order the first time, the dealer did everything possible and the re-order was correct. We could not be happier after a thousand miles or so. We have a Garmin Nuvi 660 for GPS, so the navigation problems people mention do not effect us.

A Rocket on 4 wheels
By sprsnic on 03/26/07 13:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML63 AMG 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

This is the ultimate SUV. It is super fast (4.6 to 60), luxurious, comfortable, and has the looks too.

What a Mercedes-Benz!
By desi12693 on 03/25/07 13:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I love this MB. It is quiet and drives very smoothly as expected from a MB. I would suggest this car to anyone who wants a car that they will want to drive every day.

I love my Mercedes
By Nathan on 03/08/07 09:58 AM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Although I only purchased this vehicle one month ago I have been out on two road trips (over hill and dale) of 600 miles or more each. I have owned a number of quality vehicles over the past 35 years and SUV's in particular for the past 7 years. I have found the ML320 CDI Turbo Diesel to be far superior in every category to our 2000 Toyota 4 Runner Limited (gold edition).

I Love m=My Mercedes M Class
By maryhamiltonhoward on 03/05/07 23:07 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I just took delivery of my ML 350 the other day and I can not drive it enough. I prefer to be in my car over anywhere else. I recearched the entire Luxury class SUV collection and after test driving them all and researching them all on the Internet and after getting advice from those I really trust, I bought this car, trading in my 2004 Lexus RX 350. I loved the Lexus but had some difficulty in snow on my very difficult driveway in the northeast.However I watched for 2 years as my husband's EClass 4-matic traveled both up and down our snow covered drive without so much as a blip! And so,decided after careful, considered study to invest in this vehicle. I am so glad I did!

The future is here and it is CDI
By Mac Miller on 02/28/07 00:59 AM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

We took our ML320 CDI on a 4 day trip through the winter mountains of Oregon and California. The ML ate it up. Here's why: Full time 4 wheel drive with full time traction and stability control, quiet roomy interior, comfortable seats, a bright sunroof and pleasant interior decor, driving feel of a car and not a truck, and an incredible drivetrain. This very quiet diesel engine and 7-speed transmission make the ML a rocket. You never lack for power. Ever. You want to pass someone? Uphill? Press the throttle and it's done. Here's the best part. We got 27 mpg on our trip!

Diesel sets this SUV apart
By bill jenkins on 02/10/07 21:20 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Selected the ML because I wanted a diesel with good mpg. To my surprise this is a great driver, probably because I ordered the air suspension handling package. This is a pricey vehicle, but has exceeded my expectations. Great on country roads and highways, which together comprise about 90 % of my driving.

ML 350 2007
By Jimmy B on 02/02/07 12:01 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Leased a new ML350 upon learning my 2002 C320 needed extensive repairs. They just don't make Mercedes like they used too. Drove off the lot and have enjoyed this SUV to date, (1 month) no problem so far...however, Mercedes has the worst navigation system ever created. What happened Mercedes? You introduced the Airbags, ABS Brakes, Premium Stereos and a host of other things to the auto industry. Now you have fallen behind in basic standard electronic gadgets that even GM and Lexus are light years ahead. Shape up Mercedes, because the next Car/SUV I buy might be a Lexus

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.