2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Review: ML 350

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Review

ML350 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic)

ML 350
By notrelatedto on

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Traded an '04 Tahoe in April for the ML 350. Drive 100 miles a day and have put 19k miles on it since purchase to include a trip from Texas to New York and back. MPG runs 21 for my commute and during the road trip averaged 23.5 mpg (off the computer) at 75 mph. I find it very comfortable as I am 6-3 and 235 lbs. The handling is superb and is quick enough to move when needed. I tow an 18.5 ft ski boat with no effort. I have had zero mechanical or electrical problems. I have read in previous reviews about the quirky transmission and can feel it at low speed (10 mph or less) accelerate and stop situations, but do not find it to be an issue.

Comfort, mpg, handling. Cruise control, safety features, and IPOD integration with the Harmon Karmon stereo.

3rd row seat. With the roof rails include the cross bars instead of having to purchase them separately. Bluetooth hands free phone integration standard on all audio systems.