2006 ML350 - excellent SUV
By Dan Crick on
2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
The 2006 ML 350 has more than enough power especially when bolted to the 7 speed automatic transmission. I do not know why anyone would purchase the ML500 after driving the ML350. Acceleration is adequate to any task short of the drag strip. The car is extremely quiet even at high speeds. The Harmon Kardon stereo is the best factory set-up I have heard and is significantly better than the Bose systems I have had. I do not like the cruise control stalk as it is too close to the turn signal stalk. You must also pay close attention to options as they can be confusing. Overall an excellent SUV and MB provides lifetime roadside assistance at no additional cost!
Favorite Features
Harmon Kardon stereo. Safety and Tele Aid. Quiet and comfortable seating. Interior and exterior styling and build quality.
Suggested Improvements
Simplify options! A cargo cover should be standard. You should be able to easily and affordably be able to integrate you cell phone with the vehicle. Location of cruise control stalk and add a deactivation switch for the cruise control for additional safety.