2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:
Absolutely Amazing!
By nd on 08/04/05 12:22 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Just bought it and I love it. It is really fun to drive. The interior is very comfortable and all components are at your fingertips. The gear shift is innovative and easy to use. I love the new design. In fact, I can't stop looking at it, and it's the same for other drivers. Excellent performance. The ride is so smooth even at high speed. Engine is real quiet but purrs upon acceleration. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Full Marks to MB
By NILESH on 07/31/05 19:37 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I'm probably one of the first buyers of this '06 ML350. An awesome drive, very quiet, low road noise, and excellent navigation.The best transmission in the industry. It makes the RX look like a baby toy crying for more room and horsepower. I already have driven 5500 miles. I love it.

ML350 vs. the Bimmer X5 and Lexus GX470
By John V on 07/30/05 22:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

MB has hit a home run with the 2006 ML350. We've clocked about 1300 miles on our 2006 ML350 and are very impressed. It surpasses the BMW X5 in every capacity and Lexus in all but one capacity (ease of use of Lexus' navigation is far superior than MB's). Mileage is excellent, the engine is capable and very quiet, comfortable yet sporty ride and much better looking than any other 5 seater luxury SUV in the market. Don't bother with the ML500 ... it's a much thirstier and heavier beast. The ML250 with it's 268 bhp engine is very capable and quick. Very well put together, fit and finish is unparalleled.

Excellent Redesign
By Ralph Severino on 07/30/05 16:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML500 4dr SUV AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I truly enjoy the experience of driving this vehicle. I believe this is by far a much better vehicle than the earlier ML Class. This vehicle handles very well and has no problem with power. The only thing I have to get used to is the brakes are a little touchy, and when you are driving in heavy traffic, the 7 speed automatic transmission is geared very low. If you are in normal traffic, the car is superb.

New ML500
By Marvin on 07/30/05 15:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML500 4dr SUV AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Its too early to judge performance, fuel economy or reliability. The biggest disappointment so far is the navigation system. The nav system in my 2005 Lexus SC430 is a Rolex compared to the Timex quality unit in the Mercedes. Also, there is no bluetooth option for cell phones.

Wonderful
By Ray M on 07/27/05 19:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

It is an excellent and quite ride and the entertainment package makes the sound system sound phenomenal. Also the power for a V6 is excellent and blows away the Cayenne that I sold last year.

KJ
By kim on 07/22/05 18:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my 3rd. ML I really like the way the 2006 drives, Much smoother ride than the others. I'm very happy with this vehicle

Why go for an imitation when MB is best?
By Walter on 07/20/05 10:39 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I expected an excellent vehicle and Mercedes-Benz delivered far more than that in this 2006 ML350. Each and every segment and system is flawless. With the air-ride it handles like a sports car, nimble and sure footed, and the power plant runs you down the road like a bat outta hell. The highway mileage is about 24+ cruising at 70 MPH, around town about 17mpg. After looking and driving all the other manufacturers current offerings, many had some similar characteristics, but none had them all in such a well put together, comfortable, and driving machine. A must buy for any serious luxury SUV shopper

A great step forward
By Doctor J on 07/18/05 16:07 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML500 4dr SUV AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

The 2006 model is a giant leap over the past models. (I have previously owned a 1998 ML 320 and a 2000 ML 430.) The level of comfort, luxury and attention to detail is far better in the 2006 vehicle. I finally feel like I'm riding in a Mercedes!

ML350
By cleo on 07/18/05 08:59 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Tthis is an excellent driving machine. I love the sturdiness of the vehicle when you go around curves, and how it grips the road in the rain.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.