2005 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Review: I'd Buy It Again

2005 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Review

2005 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

I'd Buy It Again
By JA on

2005 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 AWD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 1st Mercedes. I traded in a Toyota 4Runner for a 2005 Special Edition 350ML and driving has not been the same. Before, driving was just going from one location to another, and I could not wait to get out of the car. Now, I love being in my car and sitting in traffic no longer bothers me (to a point, of course). My Mercedes is like my home away from home. I love it and would recommend it to anyone. I would definitely buy it again if I had to do it all over. Perhaps Mercedes will have a hybrid SUV when it is time to buy my next vehicle.

Bulky appearance and the larger rims and tires . . . the sporty look. It is roomy, comfortable, and extremely safe. Ease of getting in and out of vehicle. Lower insurance premiums.

Better gas mileage; choice to use mid- grade gas instead of the required premium gas at all times; Michelin tires from manufacturer instead of Dunlop tires; radio volume on the left side instead of on the right; full- size spare tire; ability to open the trunk window or trunk door, not just the door.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review