2003 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Review: best and safest suv on the roa

2003 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Review

ML350 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

best and safest suv on the road
By jojo A. on

2003 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 AWD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Be ready for heads turning and lot of your friends want to test drive your car! with the package I got makes the car stands out with the other competitor. I have the inspiration package that adds a lot of sportiness inside, with the engine and transmission upgrade I never had problem in trying to go around on the freeway. Very easy to maneuver even in the most zigzag road. The most important is the peace of mind about the safety of the vehicle 10 airbags with 24 tele assistance which comes with 1 year from the manufacturer. Overall happy with my decision of getting rid of my old suv and bought this car. Makes me enjoy driving again!

The safety feature and the upgraded engine and transmission makes the car fun to drive. I sometimes forget I am driving a SUV not a sports car. The height and size is just perfect even when my wife driving it. The car is very solid in the freeway and car like to maneuver.

Audio system which they can make it user friendly, or just make the volume knob little bigger will be helpful.