Used 2003 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:

owner
By javier cubas

2003 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 AWD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

excellent suv very nice drive

Get out while you still can
By yogamama

2003 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 AWD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

The M-class is a disaster. My car arbitrarily stalls since the day I rolled it off the lot. Unfortunately, the only time it does this is when I'm entering a busy road and need pick-up. Repeated trips to the dealership revealed nothing...except a waiting room of other angry M-class owners experiencing the same problem. Computer's been updated three times. My friends with C class cars are having similar problems. My guess is that Mercedes tried to make a lower priced vehicle for the "masses," and unfortunately, sacrificed quality. There are many SUV's out there for the same price-without the kinks.

TeleAid (you'll need it!)

Correcting the acceleration glitches in the computer system, better cup holders (under the air vents) because the current ones aren't deep enough and the drinks fall out during turns, stronger A/C (Mercedes A/C weren't made to handle South Florida summer heat)

ML 350
By User123

2003 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 AWD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is a very well crafted vehicle with many added safety features that many other SUV's do not enjoy. A more powerful engine than its predecessor ML320. I do have to say that it is time for a new body style. I have owned my 2003 ML350 for 3 months now so not much else to comment. Everything is great.

Excellent power seats, mirrors. A/C system cools extremely well in short time. Cool NAVI system.

A/C vents on opposite ends of dashboard tend to fog up the driver's and passanger's windows making it impossible to see sideview mirrors under rain. Also could use extra horsepower, not impressed with performance for a $40K vehicle. Firm ride, safe vehicle.

Love the 2003 ML 350
By Cldntsleep

2003 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 AWD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

It's a luxury SUV and very classy and easy to drive/maneuver. There are no blind spots, you have the option of obtaining a 3rd row, sports package, running boards, Bose sound system, tinted windows, and much more.

I love the styling, steering control, compactness, and the fact that it has an awesome sound system.

None.

arisman's second ml
By elaine arisman

2003 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 AWD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

this is our second Ml now and I are in love with the car!!! My husband suggested we look at other cars and I said absolutely not. We put 50,000 miles on our first one in less than 2 years and it wonderful, But, most of all, the service we get from Isringhausen Imports is what keeps us coming back for a mercedes!!!!