Used 2002 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 Consumer Reviews - 97 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:

2002 Mercedes ML-320
By Alan Lawson

2002 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 AWD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car back in 2012 for $7100 I believe it was actually worth somewhere around 9 or 10 grand but could be wrong but letsI b get down to the point...bought this car with 120,000 or so miles on it. Never had to work on this car all I ever did was kept my oil changed at every 5-7 thousand miles but calls for every 10k. I did have to replace an alternator and upper control arms due to worn out ball joints but that's normal for a car this old the driving handling and comfort of this car I loved it. I even drove this car on solid ice and didn't no it untill I parked and stepped out to feel the ground in solid ice. This has been the best car I ever owned and actually thinking about buying another one due to I lost this car after my wife hit a telephone head on cause she dropped her drink in her lap and took her eyes off the road. Now this thing was built for safety and I'm still shocked at how tough this thing was she walked away without a scratch or bruise. And most cars windshields crack or even bust after hitting a telephone pole at 50mph. This windshield did not. This thing is a safe and reliable car all in one. And that's one of the biggest reasons why I am considering buying another one just like it. You cannot go wrong with the ml320 wished I still had her sitting in my driveway

great car and keeps runnning
By maizeandblue23

2002 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 AWD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have 120,000 miles on the ML. Its a safe, big interior with huge trunk and handles very well.

its been great
By katana1127

2002 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 AWD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

bought brand new and my 2nd ml320. no major issues so far, handles great rain or snow. would buy another.

navi, hi speed handling, winter and snow driving.

none

Great car!
By Tina

2002 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 AWD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

8 years- the car looks brand new. Leather in a perfect condition. All electronics work great! Never had any problems with the car. Fun to drive! I love it.

everything

My mechanic loves me!
By veryave

2002 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 AWD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my truck with about 70k miles in 2007. I have had nothing but trouble from this vehicle since i had it. Brakes go way too often, i have had to get some kind of rod replaced because it was making a crazy noise, also leaking in car, also alternator went and trans is starting to go and a few other repairs that were all fairly costly. when the truck is right its a great but ride but so many troubles make it not the purchase. my mechanic is a German car specialist and he flat out said these trucks are flat out headaches waiting to happen!

much more room than appearance would have u believe. nice ride when no problems are lurking

live up to the standard that i thought German engineering was supposed to be