A good value used
By DSanborn on
2001 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 AWD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
I purchased this vehicle for my wife for Christmas. She has always wanted one. I was a little hesitant due to the reviews on Edmunds. It appears some people love them and some hate them. We purchased a certified one because of these concerns. It has performed very well and is comfortable to ride in. I really like how stable it is off-road. This vehicle is ridiculously over-priced new (as most are) but has depreciated nicely to where you can get a good sport utility at a reasonable price with a decent warranty. The best thing about the vehicle is the safety features. I bought it for my wife and young son so they could walk away from almost any accident. It's a tank!
Favorite Features
Very nice interior, memory seats, electrically folding mirrors, stereo, and lots of room. Durability of frame and safety features.
Suggested Improvements
The ML320 is underpowered for its weight. The brakes are the worst thing about this vehicle. They are way underpowered. Expect a lot of brake dust and stay off them if you can. Use the steptronic to slow down. Wax your rims or the brake dust will eat them away!