2000 Mercedes-Benz M-Class 3.2L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great SUV for MB Enthusiasts

2000 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Review

Great SUV for MB Enthusiasts
By RL_Terry on

2000 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD

Ever since I saw Jurassic Park II: The Lost World, I have wanted the Mercedes ML. I think the gas mileage is superior to that of other similar sized SUVs. Out of all the SUVs I have owned (Blazer, Explorer, and Envoy), the ML320 by far has the best gas mileage. I average 19-20mpg in town and 27-58mpg on the interstate. If you own an SUV, do not compare the gas mileage to that of a sedan or coupe- obviously the fuel economy will not be as efficient. The spartan interior is a very simple yet elegant design; however, I do find the CD change in the rear a bit on the inconvenient side. It's stylish, comfortable, and a Mercedes; what more could a 24 year-old want. I would reccommend this SUV.

Favorite Features

Exterior design, interior layout/design (except for the CD changer in rear), large display on MCS (radio, nav, phone), fuel economy, and first-aid kit.

Suggested Improvements

CD changer in front, radio controls on steering wheel, rear a/c, automatic climate control, and larger glove compartment.