2000 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Review: Constant Nightmare-BEWARE!!

2000 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Review

ML320 4dr SUV (3.2L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Constant Nightmare-BEWARE!!
By Holley on

2000 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD

I'm appalled at the lack of quality of this vehicle.The shop owns my car.It's my part-time job to pick up and drop my car off at the service department when it isn't being towed.When I pick up my repaired car it always breaks down within a day or so.I've been following up with MB-USA but don't bother.They send you right back to the dealership who couln't care less about customer service-and I've been to three so far!I would love to trade it in but it won't run long enough.I'm trying to determine what steps to take to hold MBUSA responsible.Other car makers are completely aware so ML-320 owners are taking the hit on trade-in.BEWARE!!!

GREAT TOWING SERVICE WHO I NOW KNOW ON A FIRST NAME BASIS.I COULD NAME OTHER FEATURES BUT MY CAR NEVER RUNS LONG ENOUGH TO ENJOY THEM.

There are too many to mention.I would have to get the bible stack of services done on my vehicle.The biggest improvement would be to have mechanics who know how to repair these cars.They keep doing the same work over and over again!