Used 2000 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:

too many issues with ML320
By omar804

2000 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD

worst car i have owned, its always something with it, always issue pops up, 1st it was the door locks keeps poping up and down on their own, than it stalls, i had change the fuel filter, and now its not clicking on the first try, and the parts are expensive and maintenance is expensive as well. from what i heard

Not bad at all!
By coolman

2000 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD

I have owned this car for 10 years now and i am still trusting it. It had some minor problem but so has every car. The only problem is the interior parts are not very durable. Little things like the door panel, handle, seat panel etc. Otherwise, it is a very reliable car. In fact, it is more reliable than my newer BMW 7 series. I will get another Benz because of the reliable engine and trans and the comfort, not sure if it will be an SUV but might consider the E class. the m class is pretty worth it for the price and re sell is not bad at all.

interiors

No regrets!
By palm coast

2000 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD

After 7 years owning this Benz, I considered buying another car, but have doubts that anything could be as reliable, good looking and fun to drive as this one. If and when the day comes that I do buy another car, I'm sure it will be a Mercedes SUV.

Safety features, handling, reliability.

After 10 years, the wear and tear is so minimal, and I have never had any mechanical issues, so I'm a die-hard fan. Fuel economy could always improve, right?

GAS guzzler
By oliver

2000 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD

I've had the car half a year and what I have to say that it's a gas guzzler will never buy another Mercedes again, interior and exterior don't have the greatest design, mostly bought because of the name, but I got tricked on this one.

visibility out of the car and drivers space.

do something about the fuel economy thats outrages for a six cylinder!!!!!

Save Your Money
By Garfield

2000 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD

Bought the ML 320 because of the name. However I donated the car today because you look pretty stupid sitting on the side of the road waiting for a tow truck to flatbed your SUV away. I had the car regularly serviced whenever the wrenches appear on the dash. App cost each time $400 - $800. Service was great until mileage got to around 80K. They tried to get me to buy a new car and when I balked problems began. I won't outline but I spent more than $6000 in repairs during the last 6 months trying to save the car and avoid a new car payment. Save yourself the hassle and buy a Toyota. I donated my ML 320 to charity so at least something good came out of it.

Believe it or not with all of its problems it is fun to drive. Drives like a real truck but looks like a SUV.

Everything Mechanical and Electrical!!!