This is a great automobile!
By DElovesMB on
1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML430 4dr SUV AWD
My ML 320 has never let me down. No major repairs, only routine maintenance. I have yet to see the "service engine soon" light come on. Performance, safety, and winter handling are unbeatable. This vehicle is glued to the road in any conditions! I still average 24 mpg on the highway at 70 mph (22 mpg at 80 mph)! My only complaints are with the interior. My rearview mirror adjustment knob popped off and I have not been able to find it. Well, what can you expect when the Germans hired someone else to engineer the interior? I am not disappointed, the interior it is still good, it just doesn't live up to the quality of the rest of the vehicle.
Favorite Features
Faster than Japanese cars. More reliable than Japanese cars. Looks better than Japanese cars. More stable than Japanese cars. Turns more heads than Japanese cars. Tows more than Japanese cars. More fun to drive than Japanese cars. Most importantly, its way safer than any Japanese car!
Suggested Improvements
My only complaints with the interior are with the quality of the radio/dashboard and center console.