1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Reviews 6

1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:
Wach for Air Conditioning BAD BAD
By Monica Galli on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD

Air conditioning poor especcialy in the back,dealer and corporate office would not deal with the problem..Car made that way keep it or sell it.Bad Costumer service care, if car as a big problem.hanced four pannel of doors.Crack Plastic cover replaced,dashboard controll replace it,and three time main brain box for opereting window and doors for malfunction,replace it.

A FINE CAR
By ML320S on 05/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD

WE USE THIS VEHICLE ONLY ON LONGER TRIPS. HAVE HAD TO TAKE IT BACK TO DEALER ONE TIME FOR A FAULTY REAR HATCH LOCK UNDER WARRENTY. HAVE DRIVEN PAST MAY VEHICLES IN THE DITCH ON ICY FREEWAYS.EXCELLENT WINTER CAR. EXCELLENT RIDE.

Third SUV
By robt on 05/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD

The ML320 is the third SUV I have owned (Ford Bronco and Ford Explorer being the other two). There is no comparison. The ML is astounding in its safety, handling, and construction. It is a joy to drive, both locally and on long trips. I drive it on rough mountain roads, on interstate highways and in city traffic with complete confidence. It is a beautifully engineered piece of work that combines safety and functionality with style.

I Love My Truck!
By rsjenkins on 04/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML430 4dr SUV AWD

I went from a 735i BMW to my current ML430. After 61000 miles I enjoy it more and more. My lease is up and I have ordered a new ML500...same color and all. My only doubt is whether I would be better off buying "old faithfull"

ML320
By Captain O on 03/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD

I love this car. After two Ford Explorers (91 and 95) which were in and out of the shop at the drop of a hat, how wonderful it is to have a vehicle that is reliable.

Too Few Comforts, Too Many Repairs
By Steve Procter on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD

I compair this car to my 1994 Mercury Sable which cost 1/2 as much. The Mercury does it better in each of these areas: Trip computer poor, no auto heat/air control, intermittenent wiper limited, cup holders in wrong place, visors don't cover two windows at once, switches in wrong places, arm rests too low, way to many trips to the dealer, parts expensive, many rattles.

Best in Class
By Glider 8 on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD

A Great Everyday Vehicle which has not been fully appreciated by the auto critics.

PEOPLE NEED TO REMEMBER: IT'S A TRUCK!
By CPW on 01/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD

I have enjoyed my ML 430 very much. Yes, there have been little nagging things that have been fixed, but, the dealer ALWAYS had another car for me. The seats a good and firm for all day driving. Not like a living room couch. Also people seem to forget : IT'S A TRUCK! NOT A CAR. Of course it is choppy over bumps. But I would like anyone to tell me that they can find another vehicle that handles like it and rides like it with a full frame underneath. When was the last time you checked the air in your tires? Sould be at 42PSI Overall: Great Vehicle. Rides like a true German car. FIRM!!!!

ML320
By vmystikilv on 01/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD

I got my ml new and i have loved it ever since...it feels and rides like a good or better yet great car and for the price it was the best SUV on the market at the time and maybe now...The only gripe that i have is that my model did not have automatic climate control, but they have finally added it to the 2002 model

FUEL PUMP
By SCOOTS on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD

I HAVE OWNED THIS CAR FOR TWO WEEKS. The fuel pump went at 34k miles. This happened driving the car back from purchasing it.... Mercedes warranty covered the car, but now my wife has lossed confidence in the vehicle. I hope no other problems occur. The car drives nice, for a truck