It's been a good car.
By DI on
1998 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD
We bought the car used with 64,000 miles on it. It's been a very good car, fairly reliable, but routine maintenance at the dealer has been expensive. Good gas mileage for it's size, good cargo area for my needs. Now has 112,000 miles and motor still great. Never left me stranded, but my clock stopped working last year and instrument panel would have to replaced at a cost of $1,000, so not doing that. Comfortable for me, but not my husband who is tall... he doesn't have near enough leg room, and even getting into the vehicle is a tight fit for him. It needs about another 6-8" of leg room for people over 6 ft. Back window wiper is loud. I still have the original radio which is pretty useless.
Favorite Features
Styling, motor, good gas mileage for highway driving. It's been dependable, and handles bad driving conditions well. Paint and body still look great.
Suggested Improvements
More leg room, better cup holders, better placement of high beam light. I can't see behind steering wheel at night. Better sun visors with extendable insets to help block sun.