Sue For the Key Problem I did and won
By susan on
1998 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML320 4dr SUV AWD
Never buy first year of new model. The main problems are only 8 keys allowed to be made. I had 6 keys replaced first year by Mercedes who never told me that once you hit 8 keys the whole locking system must be replaced for $4500. Should have been a recall. I sued in small claims court and won. Windows switch bad in all of them. I have replaced 4 times they only last 3 months. Should have been recall. They knew these problems all along but it was cheaper for them if people sue then do a recall.
Suggested Improvements
Never buy a Mercedes, now big ripoff
By samminik
on 08/27/12 12:54 PM (PDT)

can you contact me with this information too as well? I'd like to sue heaven out of them - same problem last week.

By robin7161
on 01/05/12 21:52 PM (PST)

I am having the exact same key and ignition problem with the 1998 ml320, the local dealership and Mercedes and I need to sue also. If you could please contact me as soon as possible I will be very appreciative. Robin

By docknrobin
on 01/16/14 17:10 PM (PST)

can you give the county and state information so I can request lawsuit info. thank you

By ehummel
on 03/29/13 16:09 PM (PDT)

I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM , please send me copies of your suit or contact me [contact info removed]. Dealer or factory will not issue a recall although they have hundreds of owners upset.

By smarfleet
on 06/24/13 00:17 AM (PDT)

For The key problem I sued them and won. [contact info removed]. Susan