2013 Mercedes 250GLK
By jimtsang48 on
2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK250 BlueTEC 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.1L 4cyl Turbodiesel 7A)
I love driving this little SUV. It has the Premium 1 package but no Navigation. I have been enjoying the diesel experience so far. After 16,000 miles, my MPG average is 31.1, pretty impressive compared to the published 28 MPG. I do not purposely drive slow to get that MPG number. I average 60/40% HWY/CiTY. My advice is to find the cheapest Diesel pump as it usually sells most diesel and keep the fuel fresh.
Favorite Features
I have had many high power gas engine cars over the years including exotics. Driving the GLK returns a somewhat different experience. Not a negative one at all but just different from the high HP gas engines. You feel "smoothness" in the delivery of power and you feel that there is alway untapped HP yet to be used. The power does not come instantaneously like the gas engines but it is available if you would time your right foot just a little bit. Going up steep terrain is a joy and you will be passing car with little effort. All in all, I am very pleased with it.