2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class 3.5L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific GLK-Class model:
Superlative Style, Substance, Performance and Reliability
By mtns85 on 07/17/14 17:28 PM (PDT)

2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have owned this car for about 13 months and put almost 23,000 miles on it. I have loved the experience so far and have had no issues with reliability. Live in CT and the car has been awesome commuting in the snow with the factory tires. Much cooler/rarer than the BMW X3. GLK's faux leather is textured to replicate real leather and has verisimilitude in its touch. Also great with rain, snow, etc. The sound of the doors closing is truly like that of a vault. Unfortunately a wayward deer head-butted my door while I was going 30 mph...but there was NO dent/damage whatsoever! Truly an incredible machine and I am so happy I chose it.

Sunroop Shatters While Driving on Highway
By fitness151 on 12/28/13 08:16 AM (PST)

2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Hello, I would like to share my review regarding a newly purchased 2013 GLK 350 4 Matic. I made my first long distance road trip on 18 December 2013 from Virginia to Tennessee, then Louisiana and to return back to Virginia after the Holiday. As I was making my drive through Charlotte NC on I 85, at approximately 4:23 pm on 27 Dec 13, I heard a loud pop. I thought my tire had blew. I heard wind like noise and looked up and there it was. My sunroof had shattered. My shade was covered so no glass entered the car. The outside of the sunroof had spider lines. Nothing had fallen...it just popped. So now the SUV is at MB of Alexandria. I read reviews of issues with other cars and MBs as well. Wow!

great little suv, BUT.....
By gby on 07/01/13 08:04 AM (PDT)

2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We own a 2013 rdx tech and I must say its a great value ,But after buying the 2013 glk350 It surely puts the rdx to shame in refinement.The only thing that bothers me is that the glk could use a bit more space to compete better instead of forcing people to go for the ML. Also, there is nothing like the smell and feel of leather and its a 2100 option on the glk. It doesn't work for me that a luxury brand like mercedes would come up with a gimmick like mb tech fake look leather so they can ask for 2100 for something that should be standard in this brand. The smell of the mb tech is not pleasing and smells cheap ( sounds weird). We sill take the rdx for shopping due to more space .